The proposals intend to:
- Create a student village with much-needed student accommodation (c. 650 rooms) and associated amenities, to help alleviate some of the pressure on local housing, whilst attracting student from surrounding areas to become part of our community.
- Deliver a development with sustainability at its core, including Net Zero Carbon purpose-built student accommodation with enhanced design and townscape improvements.
- Deliver high-quality, sensitively designed new buildings that respond to local character and respect neighbours’ amenity.
- Develop a new academic building including c. 4,000sqm for lecture theatres and teaching rooms within the grounds of the Stratford Campus.
- Improve the accessibility, safety and lighting of the Campus and surrounding area by opening up pedestrian and cycle routes and encouraging healthy activity options with the local community.
- Bring a healthy living and learning environment on Campus, providing spaces to be active, socialise and relax for our students, staff and those in our local community.
Should you require support, physical or translated copies of the materials shared throughout the consultation process, or if you have any further comments or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
UELfirstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3900 3676
By completing and submitting this questionnaire you confirm you have been provided with and read our Privacy Notice. The collection of your personal data is undertaken in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice can be downloaded at kandaconsulting.co.uk/privacy-policy